Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am back!

Due to popular demand, I have decided it was time to come back to my side job as a non-paid blogger. When I say popular demand, I mean two people, including my mom. Oh well. The truth is, I finally entered the 21st century and bought a new Apple PowerBook G4 and have no excuse to avoid blogging. 
The last blog I wrote was when I went to Scranton for The Office. Well, a lot has happened since then, and for that, I am thankful. How boring would my life be if nothing had happened? So, I'll just write down the cliftnotes. 
1) Spent Thanksgiving with friends in Huntington Beach and spent the following weekend with the friends staying at The Standard in Hollywood while clubbing, celeb style. 
2) Went to Costa Rica the following weekend for a week. Where we stayed in the isolated town of Santa Teresa, at the Southern tip of the Nicoyan Peninsula. It was an adventure getting there, but once we arrived, we were at a private beach and I was surfing waves that were considered the top five best in the world. 
3) A WGA strike took place, but luckily my job wasn't in danger. Instead, I was just covering crappy reality shows instead of great programmed shows :( It is still going on. 
4) I went to Portland for Christmas and hung out with the same friends I spent Thanksgiving with. I even had a white Christmas, as we stayed downtown. It was quite possibly one of the perfect holidays I had ever had. Good friends, good food, good drinks, and fun board games. It was hard to leave Portland. I will always consider it a second home. Or a close second, next to Santa Teresa ;)
5) I spent New Years with a friend in Los Feliz. We both decided it was better to stay off the road and watch the ball drop with Thai take-out, then brave the crowds at the overpriced clubs in Hollywood. I was happy with my choice.
6) I think everybody is caught up now. So, I promise I'll write more and more and try to find as many adventures as I possibly can to keep this blog entertaining. 

1 comment:

Modern Mama said...

About time! You better dazzle us with stories of celebrity and stardom.